Thursday, October 4, 2007

Rainbows






We saw the coolest rainbow I think that I have seen in many years last Saturday. We went to go up the canyon to Robbie's aunt's property. Right before the turnoff to go to their property, we looked in the rearview mirror and there was this amazing rainbow. I made Robbie stop so we could take pictures. We ended up getting up there though and it rained on us the whole time and was really cold. We left after about two hours, but got some beautiful pictures. The leaves have all been changing up there. Robbie's mom and dad stayed for several more hours and by the time they left it had snowed three inches.


1 comment:

rlranch said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. I'm glad you share my love of nature. The leaves haven't changed at all here, yet. Wonder how our colors will look this year with both the ice storm and then the freeze just when they were supposed to start leafing out--and then got delayed a couple of weeks.