Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally -- for your viewing pleasure.





I finally made it over to Richard & Yvonne's this weekend to take pictures of the fireplace shelves and the top of the entertainment center so you can see what a great job Yvonne did.

Also, here's a picture of our kids and Kevin & Jaime's kids at Spooktacular (which is Kevin's favorite night of the year -- right!). We had a great time trick-or-treating at the zoo and the weather was great -- not as many pumpkins as in years past though.

In addition, yesterday was "decade day" at Brie's school, so I dressed her up in 80's garb. She said she looked like one of the Super 6 Chicks from the movie "13 Going on 30". She liked everything except tucking her pants into her socks!

My sister, Christi, is coming to visit this Thursday. She had never been to Missouri before, so I'm really looking forward to it. Even though we're 14 years apart, we're still close.

My Dad had chemotherapy yesterday and so far so good. I appreciate all of the e-mails/phone calls I've received from you expressing your love and support.

Take care and have a good week!

Kas

4 comments:

rlranch said...

Glad you guys had fun. Jenny Jones and her family went that same night. She said that so was everybody else in Springfield there.

MEJ said...

Lookin' good, Brie! The 80's sure were fun!

Unknown said...

Love the shelves mom! Thanks for taking the picture Kas! I was talking to mom yesterday on the phone and while trying to tell her a story all she could do was talk about the robins she was seeing outside the window!! I'm so glad so has brought her nature so close that she can enjoy ALL the time!!

Unknown said...

Brie-you look AWESOME!!! I can't believe how authentic she looks from the 80's. Rachel said it reminded her of the show "13 going on 30"!! I loved the girls' costumes-they look fun!! Kas-sorry to hear about your dad!! I'm sure you visiting him will be a big boost!! Glad you are able to do it!