Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rachie's 9th birthday!!




Okay so you would never know it from looking at the pictures but I decided a few years ago that after each kid turned 8 that I was done doing birthday parties until they had there last one at 12! Well I let Rachel have 3 friends over on Friday night and of course, I had to get a few little projects they could do.....so we ended up decorating a haunted gingerbread house, decorated sugar cookies, ate pizza and painted backpack holders!! Oh yea, and watched a movie and ding-dong ditched one of her friends houses with the sugar cookies!!! Whew! We were busy!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kassie said...

Happy Birthday Rachel - From Uncle Gary, Aunt Kas, Kal, Brie & Baylie. It seems like it's really fun at your house not having a birthday party. Of course, you guys always seem to be doing something, going somewhere, and having fun.

Deannie said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. The kids are sad they can't make it to your Birthday party. Hope you have a fun time. Love ya! Love, Ryanna, Jared, Olivia, Nathan, Deanna and Ryan. Hope to see you soon. :)

Jaime said...

Rachel, it sure looks like you had a fun birthday! I don't think you could've crammed anything more in! You have such a fun mom! Those big slumber parties were my favorite growing up! It's what all me and my friends lived for! Happy Birthday!
Jana - I like that idea about no bday parties from 8 to 12!!!