Monday, October 1, 2007

Katie's 7th Birthday party




Katie wanted a swimming party but when the first drops of rain started at the beginning of the party-Katie said it could still be a swimming party but swimming in the rain style instead!! The clouds went away as soon as they came and everyone had a blast-but the person who had the most fun I think had to be Ron! He was the biggest kid out in the pool that day. I've decided he is invited to all the kids parties as the entertainment! Katie is so sweet-and loved every minute of it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Katie,
What a fun birthday party! I can't believe you're 7! I remember when your mom found out she was expecting you! I'm glad the rain went away fast.
It does look like you had too much fun Ron.
Thanks for sharing the cute pics
Love, Jaime

Ryanna said...

I remember that it was so much fun exept that my dad's to nail came off ooowwww.

Love,
Ryanna