Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tonto Natural Bridge

Ron and I were able to go up past Payson today to a place called the Tonto Natural Bridge. I can't belive I have never been there before, the place was absolutely gorgeous. We hiked to this waterfall and also to the Natural Bridge. It was spectacular, we had a great day together. The kids are with their dad but I would love to bring them up here sometime. The next time you come to visit, (everyone) we are definitely putting this on the list for a half day trip.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rlranch said...

Arizona does have some beautiful scenery. Glad that you are getting to experience it.
Mom

Deannie said...

Hey Jana I'm so glad you guys finally went and checked that place out. We've been there twice now. It's very beautiful. I do think your kids would love it too!