Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kids first day of school


Hey everyone,


My kids went back to school!!! Yea-they were so excited. Ron gave them all blessings this morning and we started out the school year on the right track! We walked them the whole way and I got to meet everyone's teacher but Katie's. I'm excited for them. The picture has these 2 girls who go to our ward who we walk to school in the morning since there mom does daycare and didn't want them to walk alone. The one little girl is Rachel's best friend.


Hope everyone enjoyed summer!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone its chris my first day school was good My teacher is nice.I still didnt make any friends but thats okay.I got see all my friends from last year so that was good.It was so hot today so I got to go love you all bye.

Unknown said...

the first day of school was the funest day ever my teachers sooo nice. i didn`t make any new friends yet but i know some people.theres this one girl that i really want to get to know.a lot of people know her. By the way this is Rachel

jarvid14 said...

This is Donna and Robbie. Glad your first day of school was good. Glad that you both like your teachers. Hope that you make some friends in your classes. Love you.

Deannie said...

Hey kids,
You all look good on your first day of school! My kids miss you, but I hear your school is pretty cool. I'm glad your mom is blogging now!! We'll check in every now and then to see what's new. You can check out my blog and Ryanna's too. Take care!