Saturday, August 25, 2007

Missouri Trip






Family-


It has been so fun to see everyone's comments. I am so glad that almost everyone is using the blog site. I was worried about whether anyone would want to so love getting to see what is going on with everyone. It makes me feel close even though I am far away.


We had a great time in Missouri. It was really fun getting to see everyone. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to get to see us and hang out with us. Also, thanks for the meals. I know that it was a hard week to come with all the kids starting school. So I really appreciate the effort that was made on our behalf. Cade still is talking about Kallie, Brie, Baylie, biggun, Garrett, Hailey, and Tanner.


I wanted to post a few pictures. Some are of the room addition for Jana and Merrilee. The others are of the family. I have pictures to send to all of you. I will try to get them in the mail this week.

2 comments:

MEJ said...

Nora is sooo cute! And you're too not bad looking either, Todd. :)

Unknown said...

Wow-I can't believe how big Shayla and Nora are!! They are super cute! Glad Nora got to know some of her cousins better.