Sunday, April 19, 2009

I ran from Willard to Bolivar yesterday........



I ran the first annual Willard marthon yesterday - 25 runners total. We ran from the Willard High School to the Bolivar Middle School all on the Frisco Trail. The weather was great. It was a little "unexciting" as you can imagine! I've never run a marathon before where I cross paths with a cow, snake, armadillo, turtle, and a few wild dogs. Luckily I came out OK!

Here are a few pics. Oh, I was the 2nd female out of 6 :-). I guess now I can say I've run from Willard to Bolivar. That seems kind of far, it didn't really feel that far.

3 comments:

lytj said...

Way to go, Nicole!

Unknown said...

That is awesome Nicole-I've started running and I can't even go a mile yet!! Walk, run, walk, run...I'm hoping for 2 miles!! :)

MEJ said...

You amaze me!