Sunday, April 26, 2009

Father and Son Outing


I told Tanner a couple of weeks ago that we were going camping and everyday for the last two weeks he would ask me if it was time to go camping. This was more fun than Christmas. Friday morning Nicole called me at work around 9:00 a.m. to say that Tanner had woken up, packed his suitcase, and pulled it out to the front room. He then let her know that he was ready to go camping.

We had a great time, he was so excited to sleep in a tent that he didn’t fall asleep until 12:30, and he woke up around 6:30 a.m. We left the campsite around 10:30 saturday morning and he fell asleep shortly after then napped for the next 4 hours.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is SO awesome!! I love Tanner's enthusiasm. I wish some of it would rub off on me!! Such a cute kid-I love the things you share about him!