Thursday, December 6, 2007

Gingerbread Grandkids

We made these Thanksgiving weekend at Jaime's house while Todd was here. The kids had a great time making them, so I thought I'd share. I've been way busy - with kids and seminary. Also, my boss had unexpected open heart surgery on Tuesday so it's thrown us for a loop at work.
I did have some good news -- my Dad had a CT scan and his cancer is receding so his chemo is working -- yeah!
I hope to get a Christmas card off to all of you soon to give you the annual update! In the mean time, I hope all is well.

3 comments:

rlranch said...

These gingerbread grandchildren were adorable. What a nice surprise to see them all holding hands spread out across our table when we got home from Utah. They are up above the entryway between the dining room/family room, facing the dining room side. The kids did a lot of work--and special thanks to Jaime for the materials, and Kassie for also helping.

Unknown said...

These gingerbread kids are awesome! What a great idea-I've never seen anything like it! I love it!

Jaime said...

Kas, thanks so much for taking pictures of the cute gingerbread kids so everybody can see them! We had a fun time with you guys. The girls did such a cute job, they're so creative. What exciting news about your dad!!! And sorry to hear about your boss. Hope to see you soon, but it may not be until Christmas Eve!