Thursday, November 1, 2007

Schnepff Farms-Pumpkin Patch



Jacob and I went to the pumpkin patch last Friday with my friends from North Phoenix-Ryan and Deanna and all there kids. They had the day off from school. It was nice to just have it be Jacob and me-Rachel had been there the Friday before on a field trip. We rode the roller coaster, petting zoo and watched the pig races. Jacob got to keep the little pumpkin shown in the last picture! We carved our pumpkins Tuesday morning after the kids went to school-oh my goodness Jacob had a blast doing this. He thought it was one of the funnest things ever. He can be so dang cute!! I don't know if you can tell but in the group picture at the pumpkin patch-the kids are sweating. It was 95 degrees that day! Sure doesn't feel like FALL here!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

rlranch said...

I'm assuming that Schnepff farm is in Queen Creek. I know that name from my Chandler days. They were Church members in Queen Creek and East Mesa Stake. You always look like you are having a great time together with the family. Wish we could have seen all the grandkids in their costumes but thanks for sending pictures.