Monday, November 12, 2007

Hailey is 3!

Hailey had her princess party on Saturday. She decided not to dress up but was still adorable. The girls had a fun time. We're going to McDonald's for her birthday dinner tonight. Isn't it great that little ones are so easy to please!!?
Hailey sitting on her princess throne

Snow White & Cinderalla visited (our original Cinderella fell through the night before but we found a brown haired substitute, it stressed me out but worked!! What do they care?) Snow White is my sister Emily.



(Hailey is the short, 2nd from left, in front of the cake looking away from the camera)





























4 comments:

jarvid14 said...

Very cute party. Be sure to tell Hailey Happy Birthday from us. I love all the princesses. It looked like so much fun. I can hardly believe that Hailey is already 3!!

rlranch said...

Hailey maybe didn't want to dress up as a princess at her birthday party--but she was a beautiful one for Halloween. Since we got to see her in her costume before going to zoo spectacular, we know for sure. She had to be the prettiest one at the party though--and looks great in her tiara and on her throne.

Unknown said...

When Kevin called the other night and said you guys had Hailey's party I couldn't believe it when I said, "Oh my goodness, then she must be 3!" I can hardly believe it! When you aren't around them that much then you can't believe how fast they grow up because you don't get to see it for yourself!! She is sooo beautiful and she didn't need to dress up to be the prettiest one there!! Glad you had so much fun. Happy Birthday Hailey from all your cousins and Aunt and Uncle here in Arizona!!

kassie said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey! When Brie turned 11 and could pick anywhere she wanted to eat, she still picked McDonald's! I'm excited to celebrate with you on Sunday! Hey, I sat by your VT compnion on the plane yesterday -- Tracy Mangum. Small world, huh?