Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Marathon & Donna's soon "marathon"


I think 2 of us are experiencing "marathons" in october. Honestly, I'd rather run 500 miles than give birth, so GOOD LUCK TOMORROW DONNA!!
Yesterday I ran the KC marathon with my sister, Heidi, who ran the half. Heidi is a new runner. She started running just 6 months ago. She was very very nervous but did great and finished strong. I had such a bad run in Provo in june that I just took it easy until about mile 16 when I knew my hip wouldn't bug me. So then I ran hard the last 10. I ended up finishing as the 6th female overall, just missing 5th place by 2 seconds. However, I never saw that girl because it was all based on "chip time" and I started way back in the pack with Heidi. Anyway, it was fun.


http://onlineraceresults.com/race/view_race.php?race_id=12602&submit_action=select_result&order_by=entrant.SEX&group_by=SEX#racetop

2 comments:

lytj said...

Way to go, Nicole. Glad you had a good experience at the marathon and did so well.

lytj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.