Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall in Utah

I have posted a few pictures. Some are of Kent and Mary, but most are of my family. We went down to Nephi canyon a few weeks ago and got some pictures of all the beautiful fall colors. This last weekend we went down by Capital Reef again. To a town called Torrey, UT. Robbie went duck hunting with his dad and Billy. This was the first hunt that Robbie actually had Cade go with him for a little bit. Robbie got up really early to go hunting and then later I took Cade down to meet up with his Dad. Cade thought it was the best, but his hands did get cold. I took Shayla down later to meet up with them. Cade was so proud. He had gotten to see his dad shoot the biggest duck. We had a great weekend. I would still say that this part of Utah is one of the prettiest places in the whole US. I just love it especially when the sun is shining.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jarvid14/RecentlyUpdated?authkey=-z9Me4Q_GFo#

2 comments:

lytj said...

Glad you had a fun time. It is good that you can find so many different adventures in Utah.

Nicole said...

Those are awesome pictures! It looked a little cold in some of those pictures. You guys look very out-doorsy!