Sunday, October 12, 2008

Enjoying the Fall




Last night we went on a bike ride to "Sydney's house" as Tanner kept saying. When we got to Sydney Pyrah's house Tanner & Dave played soccer with her. Although Sydney is 7, she really loves playing with Tanner. Tanner does a good job of riding his bike all the way there and usually a good job of riding home (the whole trip is about 1/2 mile).
Last weekend we went to the Farm Fest and we have a dozen pics of Tanner on the tractors etc.....
The weather has been awesome. The highs have been in the upper 70's. I'm enjoying the fall while it lasts!

1 comment:

jarvid14 said...

Looks like fun. I cannot believe that Tanner can ride that bike so good. I am so impressed. We tried Shayla earlier this summer and she could not even reach the pedals yet. I love the tractor picture. I think Robbie wishes that his little ones liked tractors a bit more.