Tuesday, September 30, 2008




I proposed last night at a park in alpine.  It is close to the mount timp. temple.  I planned on doing it there a week and then Mary found out so I told her that i was not going to do it there. I ended up doing it there anyway and she was completely suprised.  I took her down this rocky stair path and then around this huge duck pond.  There was this path that led into this little meadow.  I had my roommate set up a blanket with flowers and food and underneath the blanket was the ring.  I led her to the rose pedal path and she was in shock.  I got down on one knee and proposed and it was really good.  We are now officialy engaged.  Here are some pictures of last night.  

4 comments:

lytj said...

Way to go Kent! Congratulations. What a romantic way to get engaged.

Unknown said...

Go Kent!! You are such a romanatic!! Girls love that!! Congratulations

kassie said...

Congratulations Kent! Good job making it a moment she'll never forget!

Jaime said...

Congrats you two! That is so sweet. What a beautiful ring!