Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Best Buddies








When Kev and I were in Florida this weekend my mom had a lot of fun with the kids. I guess she decided that it would be fun to take the kids for portraits, they were there for 3 hours! She was going to surprise me but couldn't wait. So I didn't want you to think I'm a picture fanatic (well, I am, but this was all my mom's doing). They did turn out cute, I'm going to use one of Hailey for her 3 yr portraits so now I don't have to go have her pictures taken! Sorry there are so many, I couldn't narrow it down!
We had a fun weekend getaway!
Love, Jaime












3 comments:

rlranch said...

I hadn't been on the web site for a few days, so am just now seeing the great pictures of the children. They turned out terrific.
Grandma

jarvid14 said...

The pictures are so cute. I loved them. The kids look so great. I think they turned out really amazing. Thanks for sharing. So glad that you had such a fun weekend. I would say that we are about due for that very thing.

MEJ said...

Those pictures are awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing.