Monday, April 18, 2011

Disney World & Sea World - Orlando

Tanner swimming with Dad at one of the resort pools. Tanner didn't even need Disney or Sea World.......he's in paradise swimming with Dad. They swam almost every night.
Family at Magic Kingdom. Tanner was happy, but pulling "pirate" faces :-)
Tanner & I spent 2 days at Sea World while Dave was in his conference. I actually liked Sea World better than Disney.........the whale/dolphin shows gave me goosebumps and it wasn't busy season so it was nice & quiet.

My two loves :-).
5 years from now I can take our daughter to all the Snow White/Cinderella things. But Pirates and Buzz Lightyear were fun, too :-)

2 comments:

lytj said...

Thanks for sharing some great pictures and special fun times.

Jana said...

These pictures of Tanner are so dang cute!! Love that age of boy!