Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day



















Dave really surprised me yesterday - he came home with an ipod player for me and fresh salmon & tilapia (I love fresh seafood, but never buy it because it's expensive). Ever since we got our gym membership I've been learning how to use my ipod a lot more, and now I can just plug it into my new player and play my music around the house. I think I'll put it in the kitchen.
Anyway, we love Valentines Day! I gave cookies to the gals I visit teach, too.
We're going out for Valentines NEXT weekend to a new restaurant with Devon & Brooke. Of all my years working in restaurants I learned to hate the crowds on Valentines weekend. You can't get me even close to a restaurant on the 14th - crowded and long waits and grumpy people!
So we'll enjoy it next weekend.
Thanks sweetie for the gifts!

4 comments:

lytj said...

Way to go David! I'm impressed! Thanks for the pictures, Nicole.

Jaime said...

Thanks Nicole for wearing the cute scarf. I brought some scarves home from Dallas, total fashion mecca. Kev doesn't quite appreciate how fashion forward they are, so I'll have to show him this picture! Glad you guys had a nice Valentine's Day! The kids loved the cute Valentines from Tanner! Hope to see you guys sometime soon.

MEJ said...

Great gift, Dave!! Nicole, you'll love it. Now you can rock out to your music when you mop the floor three times a day. :) Scott's alarm clock is an iHOME, so the iPOD goes in it, and I love to listen to it while I'm cleaning bathrooms upstairs. And you're sooo right about restaurants on Valentine's Day. We went to one at 6pm, and it was going to be a 2 hour wait. Whatever! We went to a different restaurant. :)

Unknown said...

Nicole,
You look so pretty! I love the scarf as well. I bought one for the girls to share and Ron and them thought I was crazy! They still haven't worn it and if it was a little longer I would have taken it over! Oh well, so much for trying to convince them about "fashion"! :) Tanner is adorable-we really miss you guys!!