Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our Scarecrow "Frank"

I haven't posted anything in a while because Hailey came in to me about 2 months ago and told me very proudly that she washed my digital camera with soap and water. . . so I haven't had a camera . . . again (I'm known to misplace and break cameras, this was my 4th). Kevin found my first digital camera from about 5 years ago, it's bulky and funny looking but it works! So I'm using that for now.

We had fun making our scarecrow, I just haven't been able to post pictures until I went to Walgreens and had a CD made since I don't have a cable for the old camera. I was so proud of Garrett, except for the 2 oval shapes I made for the eyes, he drew and colored the whole face. They were very proud of Frank.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome Jaime!! Wow you are so creative with your kids! And Hailey is in shorts!! Does that mean you have had a nice FALL? We were at 95 Degrees last Saturday! Ugh! TOO Hot for fall! Fun to see the kids growing up-they are too cute!