Thursday, August 7, 2008

practice run


I can't remember how to get to our pictures! I did want to practice posting on the Jarvis Family Blog, though, now that we have high speed internet. I did think you might like to see these Grandfathers of mine since I did come to them while hunting for a picture. Aunt Edra just had a cousin give her the pictures and she e-mailed them to me a couple weeks ago. I did already have the picture of Joseph Beecroft but haven't ever seen one of his son, John. He's my grandpa's father. I'm sad that it is a damaged picture--but when it is all you've got--better than nothing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, mom! That is exciting to see some ancestors faces. We look forward to having more posts from you! I thought of Kent when I posted the pictures of Jacob in his cowboy get up!! I remember Kent loving it! Do you recognize the apron!?! Kind of fun to have your stuff still being put to good use!! Love, Jana

jarvid14 said...

Mom,

I am so glad that you have finally got the high speed internet. I cannot wait to see more pictures from you guys.