Sunday, March 2, 2008

Missing Tooth & Lipstick Princess




Garrett lost his first tooth this week! It's kind of hard to see. It was totally unexpected, it was never even loose. So I don't know if it got knocked somehow at school or what. But it's gone and you can already see the adult tooth growing in. His best buddy next door lost his first tooth in this exact same spot about a week ago. But Evann is 9 months older than Garrett so I thought he may have a while to wait, Garrett has been asking me about every day when he would lose a tooth. So this worked out great.
Needless to say, Hailey found my lipstick in my purse. I had a good laugh when she found me and showed me her pretty makeup job.
The kids fell asleep in Kev's arms tonight when they were watching Daniel in the Lion's Den, I thought this was such a cute sight.
After a week filled with Hailey having bronchitis and Garrett the croup we're hoping for a better week!




















2 comments:

MEJ said...

Cute pictures! Hailey did pretty good with that lipstick. Alyssa hasn't lost a tooth yet, but when she went to the dentist at the end of January, he said that she had one that was loose, so she's been looking forward to losing it.

rlranch said...

I can still remember how exciting it was when I lost my first tooth near the end of first grade, since almost everybody else had already lost their first. When I taught the kindergarten class that year, a few were losing them all along, but several still hadn't when I quit subbing in the class, with only 6 weeks left in the school year. Hailey loves the makeup doesn't she?!